Sunday, December 19, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...

I can do this! It's going to be hard being back home in Georgia, but I'm going to stay on the band wagon. I'm so thankful to ya'll for being my cheerleaders. Anyways, there are some developments that kinda blow.

1. I am an OJ and milk fiend. Seriously, I could drink a couple of glasses a day of both of these things. Unfortunately 1 1/2 cups of these drinks equal 5 points. Boo. I could easily drink 10 points in one sitting. I'm slowly learning to moderate these things.

2. Breakfast foods count as a lot of points. This makes me super sad because I'm a big breakfast eater. If I had to choose what type of meal I'd eat for the rest of eternity, it'd be breakfast.

However, there are things I love!

1. Fruit and veggies equal zero points. So I can munch on those yummy clementines and bananas all day long and be okay.

2. The weekly points. I love that there are weekly points that are there waiting for you to use in case you mess up. This means I don't beat myself up too much whenever I slip up and end up with a couple extra points at the end of the day.

Next semester, I'm seriously going to try to get back into exercising like I used to. I miss going to Zumba and doing all my other workout stuff. Grad school just sucks all the life and time out of me. However, I'm going to have to learn how to fit this stuff in. Even if it is only three days a week.

Now let's see if I stay strong this next week with Christmas Eve being on Friday and Christmas on Saturday. I know there is going to be a lot of yummy food out there, but hey, it's okay in moderation. Haha, thank goodness for those weekly points, because I'm going to need them.

Until next time...
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment