Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just keep swimming...

So I'm still keeping at it. Which for me is an accomplishment in and of its self. Getting back on the train after the holidays was one of the most difficult things I've done.

I've got a long way to go before the summer, but there is no doubt in my mind that I can do it. I'm so proud of myself for measuring everything out...this annoys me to no end, but I know it's for the greater good.

I also found the Beautiful Belly Challenge. I want to be able to put my beautiful belly up there one day. Just another thing that's motivating me.

~E

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I just came across this! I love that you somehow found the Beautiful Belly Challenge! If you end up doing it please let me know, I want to see! Good luck with getting healthy and into shape. I'm in the same boat right now. Have a great day, beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete