Saturday, March 5, 2011

Turning things around

So here's the story, I was getting back into the right mindset, but then my cousin came into town. I showed her the town, which included pretzels, cookies, and an all you can eat brunch at a cupcake bar. Don't get me wrong, it was delicious. But now I feel disgusted with myself. I'm back up to five pounds less than what I originally started off as. Everyone has setbacks right?
Now, instead of just whining and complaining about things, here's what I'm doing to change things.
1. I'm going to start posting more here. I know I can do it with ya'll holding me accountable.
2. I have a WW buddy, Karen. We just started this deal this week and I know she's going to be
my rock throughout this.
3. I'm going to give myself a goal and tell ya'll what it is...so I can feel the pressure to meet it. And by pressure, I don't mean I'm going to drive myself crazy trying to meet it, but I just feel like if I say it out loud, I'll be more likely to meet it. So here it goes. My goal is to lose 15 lbs by the end of the month. I'll be happy with 10, but 15 would be fantastic.
Anyways, thanks for sticking with me. Your support means a lot.
XO
~E

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you girl!! I was told once of a good motivation tactic to work out...if you sign up for like a 5k (3 miles) and work up to it, it forces you to work out (on top of losing weight in the process) and gives you a sense of accomplishment after the run! Just a thought :) maybe this summer we can find one together and meet up to run it :).

    ReplyDelete